News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Attempting an upgrade

Started by bros, November 03, 2010, 08:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bros

So i'm trying to do a test upgrade on my VPS, and i'm encountering an error - A blank screen on index.php

So I look at the error log, and I find this:

[Wed Nov 03 20:19:01 2010] [error] [client x] PHP Warning:  require_once(/srv/www/my-domain.com/public_html/b/board/Sources/Subs.php) [<a href='function.require-once'>function.require-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/my-domain.com/public_html/b/board/index.php on line 62
[Wed Nov 03 20:19:01 2010] [error] [client x] PHP Fatal error:  require_once() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required '/srv/www/my-domain.com/public_html/b/board/Sources/Subs.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /srv/www/my-domain.com/public_html/b/board/index.php on line 62
[Wed Nov 03 20:19:01 2010] [error] [client x] File does not exist: /srv/www/my-domain.com/public_html/favicon.ico

All files in /board/ are chmodded to 755

Illori

does the file Sources/Subs.php exist on your server?

bros

No it doesn't!

Huh.

my FTP client must've timed out while downloading /sources/

hahaha

At least this was a stupid mistake :P

Illori

Is this fixed now? mark this topic solved if it is.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Marking this as solved for now, but you still need assistance on this - let us know, and feel free to mark the topic not solved again.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: