News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Error in board plzzz help

Started by stephenb, November 04, 2010, 03:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenb

Getting this Error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function template_ad_position() in /home/pcmindma/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2140) : eval()'d code on line 249

I upgraded from RC 2.3 to 2.4 and then gettn this msg. Please help. Web address is www.pcmindmap.com

PS: Please see bottom of the page

Illori

Do you use any ad mods on your site? can you upload a fresh copy of load.php to your Sources folder and see if that helps?

Oya

its not in load.php and i really wish people wouldn't suggest uploading new copies of load.php, line 2140 is just part of the theme loader (template eval is on)

the problem is that the software core was updated, the ad management mod was partly removed but not fully removed, you will need to manually reinstall the ad mod

stephenb

Oya,

Could you please guide me how to remove this ad-management thing manually.....to stop getting the error?

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

If you go to that ad mod page, at the bottom of the link for download, there is a parse button where you can parse the mod in accordance with your SMF version. Set the right version of your forum and the right mod version that you are using, and click parse. You'll be brought to the a page where you can use as a guide to manually install or uninstall that ad mod.

Advertisement: