OMFG Someone help me.

Started by Bolt3D08[UGP]™, November 04, 2010, 05:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt3D08[UGP]™

Look let me put it plian and simply, My laptop went up the wall and a lot over 250GB of stuff,

Now I need SMF R3 Upgrade for my forum so I can upgrade from SMF 1 so is there anyway of getting it as I really need so bad or thats it my forums are done,

No I don't SMF 4 as I don't want to mess up my mods so please help

Kratty256

Um, you want to upgrade from 1.1.11 to SMF 2.0 RC4? Some of the mods you have won't work anyway. But here is the upgrading SMF guide: Upgrading SMF

Bolt3D08[UGP]™

Quote from: Andrew94 on November 04, 2010, 05:51:29 PM
Um, you want to upgrade from 1.1.11 to SMF 2.0 RC4? Some of the mods you have won't work anyway. But here is the upgrading SMF guide: Upgrading SMF

All I looking for a link to SMF 3 Upgrade as that is the one I need so please anyone who has a link please post it here,

Paul_Pauline

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Bolt3D08[UGP]™

Advertisement: