News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

RC3 to RC4 upgrade now theme problem

Started by kappazuhk, November 06, 2010, 10:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kappazuhk

I upgraded my forum from 2.0RC3 To2.0RC4 and now I am having a theme problem. I only use the default theme and only allow this theme on my site. The problem is in 2 areas, the size of the page and missing lines in the child board indexes. I will attach the 2 pics.

The size problem is the theme no longer auto sizes correctly. It no longer leaves the gaps on the sides of the forum. I can change the value and it will respond correctly but when I remove the numbers it just slams the sides of the forum to the sides of your screen.

The missing lines only occur in the child board indexes. Example:

Antechinus

The sizing is deliberate. We decided it was dumb to have a setting for width in admin and a different setting in the css. Better to control it all in one place. If you don't want it full width then set a different width in px or %. By default it will install as 90% width, which is that same as RC3.

I'll take a look at the missing border lines. I know what the cause would be.

kappazuhk

Ah, thank you for the response! That makes sens, I only liked the idea of the back ground picture I have showing on the sides. The settings I am using is just enough to show it on most machines. If you find a fix for the boarders, please let me know because it is odd for this to only accrue in sub board areas.

Advertisement: