News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Preview] City nights

Started by Gatlin1, November 06, 2010, 01:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARG01

I have had quite a few request for something that was dark and easy on the eyes while viewing late at night. Something with dark colors and medium shaded font, something that would not brighten up a dark room at 2:00am.
I was not too sure on the main color but my 2 year old nephew picked it out so I went with it. But, the colors can be changed very easily.
I still have a few tweaks to do like sticky's, polls settings. etc. but would like to get some honest C&C before finish and release.

2.0rc3 based of Curve.

Live Demo

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Chair

Looks very impressive G1! OH WAIT! DEJA VU! :P

ARG01

Still a few changes and touch ups to go but it's getting there.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Fussilet

ARG01

KitLightning

I approve of the dark atmosphere, though the text is hard to read, and it will become even harder when quotes are added in the midst.

Deaks

also with the big lblue logo in copyright its hard to read ...
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ARG01

Quote from: Runic on November 26, 2010, 11:21:25 AM
also with the big lblue logo in copyright its hard to read ...

Not sure what you mean? There is no logo in the copyright area.  :-\

Deaks

really screenshot shows different
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ARG01

Quote from: Runic on November 30, 2010, 12:11:47 PM
really screenshot shows different

Well that's just plain odd. I am not sure where that is coming from? I don't have that image on the site nor does it show in any of the screens that I posted.  ???

Deaks

is that while logged in or as a guest as i get it on every browser i have and its def from your site as it said so when i viewed on ie
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

ARG01

Quote from: Runic on November 30, 2010, 03:01:14 PM
is that while logged in or as a guest as i get it on every browser i have and its def from your site as it said so when i viewed on ie

Well that image, as far as I am aware does not exist anywhere on that specific database so I cannot understand why it you can see it there. I cannot see it on FF, IE, Chrome or Opera. The only place that image resides is on my omniwebz.com/design database.
Do you have a specific url to that image? Also, does anyone else see it?

KitLightning

Quote from: G1 on November 30, 2010, 11:48:26 PM
... I cannot see it on FF, IE, Chrome or Opera. The only place that image resides is on my omniwebz.com/design [nofollow] database.
Do you have a specific url to that image? Also, does anyone else see it?

Yes. In FF it doesn't show up, though it does in Chrome, which have the source reading two copyright divs in the  in your <div id= footer_section>, the latter have the link to the omniwebz.com/design [nofollow].

ARG01

Quote from: KitLightning on December 01, 2010, 03:13:45 PM

Yes. In FF it doesn't show up, though it does in Chrome, which have the source reading two copyright divs in the  in your <div id= footer_section>, the latter have the link to the omniwebz.com/design.

Thanx Kit, I'll look into it. I am using a footer code that ahrasis set me up with. Perhaps that has something to do with it. 

Edit: Found the issue.  ;)

Spoogs

Nope can't see it there... only on the demo (viewing as a guest I can see it)

ARG01

Spoogs

KitLightning

ARG01

Thanx all. It was a little tough since I couldn't see it myself.  ;)

Remorker

Beautiful, but to my taste too dark theme.

-Remorker

Advertisement: