News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

webinstall help

Started by saucerfoot, November 08, 2010, 05:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saucerfoot

Hey everyone

I need some help please

I am trying to install the smf board to my hosting account using the webinstall script

but everytime i get to the ftp connect page these error messages show up

Notice: Undefined index: access in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum5/webinstall.php on line 1319

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum5/webinstall.php on line 1319

Notice: Undefined index: access in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum5/webinstall.php on line 1319

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/saucerfo/public_html/forum5/webinstall.php on line 1319

so how can i fix it then

saucerfoot

I need help with this please

Illori

can  you try uploading the full install instead of using the webinstall? some hosts have issues with that script.

also dont bump before 24 hours.

saucerfoot

Hey everyone

I am using the hostgator hosting account

and i know that the webinstall script worked once for me before on my hostgator account

so i do not know why it is not working for me now

do you guys have any ideas?

saucerfoot

Illori

stop bumping this thread or you will get no help. if you wish to use that script you will have to wait for someone to help you that knows more about it then i do. give it a few HOURS and someone WILL try to help if you stop bumping.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

saucerfoot, please stop abusing the forum functions to further your own support topic.

I have closed your report on the topic, and have now received 2 identical unsolicited private messages from you asking support, and I don't intend to answer to either one of them - you have a support topic opened here, where we will get to in time.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

saucerfoot

Hey everyone

here is a screenshot of the problem

xenovanis

Are you trying to get ignored? Stop using the report to moderator option to get attention.

The webinstaller seems to have some problems with your server. Do a manual install instead.
Installing SMF
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

saucerfoot, all the support staff here are volunteering their time to help others. We usually request that people would allow up to 24 hours for a responce before bumping their topics. You have already been offered guidance, to try the full install instead, and very fast as well.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

saucerfoot

Hey everyone

the webinstall script still won't allow me past the ftp connection screen

so is there anyway to fix this problem

because i would like to auto install this board please

thanks again

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: