News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Moderater Approving Topics

Started by Marsh, November 08, 2010, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marsh

Hello all. i am currently getting confused by a relitively simple problem. I may have just not seen the option. Is there a way to make it so that Global Moderators can approve topics in boards requiring approval? right now i cant seem to get anyone but admins able to do it. I couldnt seem to find the options on the permission page.

If there isnt a way anyone know of a change i could implament in the code?
625,195 Posts in 50,808 Topics by 34,295 Members.

Powered by SMF 2.0

www.touchofdeathproductions.com

rngrdanny22

I didnt see it in the permissions either.

Have you tried giving the particular moderator "moderation" access on the board itself? Like when you modify a board, there's a field to add a moderator to that board. Try that and see if it works.

Deaks

Marsh do you still require assistance?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Marsh

Powered by SMF 2.0

www.touchofdeathproductions.com

Joker™

How to enable post moderation?

In edit profiles only, click on profile name and you can assign specific permission to user groups in that profile only.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Marsh

Yes but will that make it so that moderators can approve other peoples posts and not just admins? We already have that set up i believe.