News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Updating Mods

Started by honeywick, November 09, 2010, 01:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honeywick

I upgraded from rc-3 to rc-4 ive seen some other post here about mods I got all Mine to work except a couple major ones

1) Ultimate Profile Says not compatibale            I need this one
2) Profile Comments Says not compatible          I need This one   all My members use this to leave messages so do I to welcome new members

Both these not parsable

All other mods i Used were Parsable

Is there any Plan to upgrade these mods

or are there other mods availabe like these

vbgamer45

You will need to contact the mod authors to update them. I can probably update the profile comments mod tomorrow since I made it.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

honeywick

thx i will since you made that one great right now on the profile pages it says this were we use to leave comments if it helps

Unknown column 'p.subject' in 'field list'
File: /home/content/86/6475886/html/Sources/Load.php(2244) : eval()'d code
Line: 421

vbgamer45

Profile comments and ultimate profile do not work together since they have the same table naems which cause that issue you would need to use one or the other. If you do not have any comments stored you can drop the profile_comments table then reinstall the mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

honeywick

before i upgraded to rc4 i did use both at the bottom of the profile summery page was the comments and the tab for ultimate profile led right to the page where the media and ccs and html codes we installed we had no conflict

Advertisement: