News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

BlueSky

Started by TehCraw, November 11, 2010, 06:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TehCraw

I made this theme last Friday when I was bored, so I thought I'd share it with you all. It's based on the popular sky/cloud look that you see on a lot of sites these days. All the graphics were made by me with Inkscape.

Live Demo

If anyone wants the theme zip before SMF approves it, you can PM me.
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. - Martin Fowler

Deaks

tbh I dont like it if you spent more time on it you could have made the main area more cloud like, you are using default redirect image

this doesnt work with the other images

your on and on2 are the exact same image ... on2 for me should be slightly different (lighter version of blue) than the on to help people identify between a new post in a child board and a new post in a parent board.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

TehCraw

Thanks for the input, Runic.  ;D
Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. - Martin Fowler

Advertisement: