News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

packages list problem

Started by yourdailysaver, November 12, 2010, 04:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourdailysaver

Hello Seniors,

i have a strange issue. my installed packages option shows me all mods i have on my forum . all mods are also in effect but my browse packages option only shows me one package. you can check in the images attached.now i want to upgrade to rc 4 from rc2 how can i do that.

i have transferred my server after that this happened.

thanking you,

Paul_Pauline

If you have a recent backup  ............   ::)

Try replacing the "installed.list" file inside the "Packages" directory.
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

yourdailysaver

dont have it. any other chance ?

NanoSector

Eeh, nope.

Try uninstalling all mods & reuploading a fresh installed.list file from a fresh package.

If something gets stuck I always reupload a fresh file. ::)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

xenovanis

Are you sure these packages you're missing are still in the /Packages directory? If they are deleted from there, they will still show up in the installed list but not on the browse packages list.

See here for help on upgrading:
Upgrading SMF
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Advertisement: