News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Copyright problems - havnt changed anything!!!!

Started by snipes1031, November 12, 2010, 07:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snipes1031

Hi there,

I installed SMF 2.0RC4 and tried to install a theme. And when its installed, I get "Copyright must be in the template" etc etc - something like that anyway.

I havnt even changed anything in the template or anywhere in fact. I have also tried installing multiple themes and I get the same thing. Please help.

SNIPES

Suki

does the theme you install is made for your forum version?

make sure the theme you're installing is compatible with your forum version.

what is the theme you trying to install?
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

snipes1031

Yes, ive double checked the theme version, it all matches (2.0 RC4)

Themes are: Flagrant, Flagrant_alt , Flint, Fuzzy, blackbox - i think thats it

Suki

well, for the flagrant theme you need to install this one:  FlagrantRC4.zip (347kB)

for flint:  flint204.zip (384kB)

for fuzzy:   fuzzy_20rc4_updated.zip

and blackbox:  blackbox_204.zip (299kB)

try adding this to your url:    ?theme=1

like this:

mysite.com/index.php?theme=1

that would take you to the default theme.

any mods you install recently?

if you havent install any mod  take a clean copy of /Sources/Subs.php file and upload it to your forum Sources folder.

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

snipes1031

Well this is weird. It has just started working :| i reinstalled SMF and well, there we go. Thank you "Miss All Sunday" for your quick reply.

Advertisement: