[free] Argentum2 for SMF2.0 RC4

Started by bloc, November 16, 2010, 05:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloc

The Argentum theme is already released in a SMF 2.0 RC4 version just a few days ago, but I wanted to also give users the chance to try out the extra features normally added to the premium themes.

Enter Argentum2. This is the original Argentum and doesn't look much different, but has these new features added:

• Info-center in a sidebar or as normal
  • Twitter posts from choose-able account shown inside the Infocenter, with number of tweets as an option.
  • Google tracking code(or other tracking code) added easily in "current theme settings". Added right before "</body>" tag in the theme.
  • custom HTML code added in various locations, including infocenter/sidebar.
  • Facebook "like" button inside topics.
  • New layout for Messageindex
  • Option to use avatars on Boardindex, messageindex and Recent templates.
  • Option to show a "quick-profile" window when clicking an avatar.
  • Tooltips showing the last post inside Messageindex.
  • Option show a simpler, "blog-like" display area, on all boards or selectable boards.
  • A "follow" option that puts members into your Buddy group + a page to show posts JUST from your buddies("Friends activity")
  • RSS icons on Boardindex to subscribe to boards.

Download: http://www.blocweb.net/index.php?board=30.0
(NB: You need to be logged in to download the theme. You will also find the "normal" Argentum updated for RC4 in there)

Free themes
All my other free SMF 2.0 RC3 themes have also been updated to work with SMF 2.0 RC4 and you can find them at the BlocWeb site. They will only be offered for download there, so drop by if you want get a hold of them.

Gallery of free themes
http://www.blocweb.net/index.php?action=bwgallery;free

Downloads for free themes
http://www.blocweb.net/index.php?board=2.0

sodmanccc

Hey Bloc & SMF users,

1st off i would like to say a hugeeeeee thanks to Bloc for all the work and time he has put into simple portal for all of us. thank you for all you have done with Tiny Portal . you help make other websites run better and make other websites THANK YOU. I would also like to state that if there's a PAID TP version that given the price is reasonable i would buy and pay the day it became available and think many others would too.

I love the new features in fact i am using 3 mods to do what this 1 theme does.. Great work making the theme offer and have more for the website owner i love the effort you put in for all of us thanks again.
PS. is there anywhere that i can see Argentum2 in demo action right now i checked bloc site but i think thats the Argentum1 i do not see the board icons twitter and such..

bloc

I haven't uploaded the Argentum2 yet, but will asap.

And I haven't made "SimplePortal" lol, but "TinyPortal". SP is quite another script. :)

sodmanccc

wow is my face red,  :'(but i really did mean TP, used it for many years and you have helped me with it awhile ago. Sorry that really was one of many of my grammar mistakes LOL

but yea i stand by the statement great work on TP you have done great work making TP better which makes our sites better thanks.

bloc

No worries, and thanks for the nice comments. :) I just pointed it out so others don't confuse the two.

IchBin™

Infocenter in a sidebar? I think I need to see that. :) Great work as always Bloc. You just keep adding more and more to themes that nobody else seems to even think of, or care about for that matter. lol
IchBin™        TinyPortal

More-to-life

Argentum2 theme all latest posts button

Hi Guys

Im thinking of using the Argentum2 theme but I noticed that the show all latest posts button is not included

Is there anyway of including this is or is there an option I've missed

I have also posted this in the themes section but noticed this afterwards sorry

Thanks in advance
UK Bike Forum - The biggest motorcycle forum magazine in Wales UK.
Gear Up Magazine - Gear Up Motorcycle Magazine.
United Bikers UK Motorcycle Forum - A Brand New UK Bike Forum.
Used Cars South Wales - Search For Your Next Used Car In Laleston, Bridgend, South Wales.
Bikers Of Wales Motorcycle Website - Motorbike Info
Honda - Honda UK

Biology Forums

Is this still available for download?

Biology Forums

Quote from: BjoernHK on March 26, 2013, 06:30:41 AM
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2234

I noticed that link, I just assumed it was different, i.e. Argentum2 vs. Argentum Enhanced.

Thanks. Oh, and wonderful job with the little details (miniprofiles, etc.) Did you happen to use highslide plugin to do that?

Sonicherois

Hello, I can't find that theme anymore. Can someone please give me a link to download it?

Arantor

Bloc removed all his themes, again. Not sure why, but in probably 6 months they'll get reuploaded.

bloc

No, they won't, Beeblebrox..

Sonicherois, the reason I removed them here is that I will focus only on themes for Protendo, my SMF2.0 fork. But, they are still available on my SMF themes site:

http://www.blocthemes.net

Fussilet

Advertisement: