News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Working with Blocks

Started by Uhura!, November 17, 2010, 10:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhura!

Just recently had our 1.X site converted to 2.X

There are a lot more buttons to press in 2.X for sure but it's great!

How do I control how the text for the title of each block is alligned. (take a peek here: http://ourmomspot.net/community/index.php?action=forum) Some are alligned left for example, the Board categories, Song of the Day, Join Us, newest Momma...) & some are centered (For example Calendar, Announcements, Did You Know, Mom Tools...) I want them to be uniform - all alligned left.

Thanks!
:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Paul_Pauline

They all look the same to me   :P

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

kat

Same here.

Opera v11, Firefox v3.6.12, K-Meleon v1.5.4 and some Microsoft crap.

Uhura!

:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

busterone

It has been awhile since I looked at your site. It is looking good.  :)

I am seeing them all aligned left as well Uhura! I am on FF3.6.12

Jakob Fel

For issues related to mods, you would be best to ask about your problems in their support topics or sites, but to me, it looks left-aligned also. I'm not sure what's up with that. Did you change any SimplePortal settings recently?
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

Uhura!

We're still working on the site...

The question I have is - why does it look different for me? Is it because I am using IE?

Uhura!

Quote from: busterone on November 17, 2010, 06:12:14 PM
It has been awhile since I looked at your site. It is looking good.  :)

I am seeing them all aligned left as well Uhura! I am on FF3.6.12

Thanks!

FJ is THE man!

Paul_Pauline

Yeah, I just checked, IE doesn't render it correctly, even in compatability mode !

No surprise there then  :-\
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Jakob Fel

Glad you got it sorted out! I marked this as solved. :)
Freelance writer and advocate for security, privacy & DRM-free distribution
Support and Community Management at SMFNew Free Forum Hosting

willemjan

I think its an portal issue... You could get support at the simpleportal website for this.

Advertisement: