News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Upgrading 1.0.1 to 1.1b3p Parse error T_DOUBLE_ARROW

Started by Aravot, July 05, 2005, 01:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aravot

After upgrading SMF 1.0.1 to 1.1b3p when trying to access the forum I get the following error
QuoteParse error: parse error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/mysite.com/public_html/smf/index.php on line 308

line 308 is 'viewprofile' => array('Profile.php', 'ModifyProfile'),

Trying to run the upgrade.php I get the following error
QuoteParse error: parse error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/mysite.com/public_html/smf/Sources/QueryString.php on line 317

line 317 is $buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '(?!\?' . preg_quote(SID, '/') . ')(\?)?/', '"' . $scripturl . '?' . SID . '&'=> $v)

[Unknown]

My QueryString.php has:

$buffer = preg_replace('/"' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '(?!\?' . preg_quote(SID, '/') . ')(\?)?/', '"' . $scripturl . '?' . SID . ';', $buffer);

It sounds like you have old files, modified files, or not completely uploaded files.  It definitely shouldn't have that "=> $v" in there.

-[Unknown]

Aravot

Re-uploading all the upgrade files did the trick, one question though how come it didn't work the first time (I am sure I choose overwrite files), is there a fool proof method of uploading files to avoid this type of problems.

[Unknown]

Unfortuantely, FTP clients seem to be... problematic at times.  I'm working on a solution to this, though.

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: