News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Board crashed

Started by Weatherservice, November 20, 2010, 03:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weatherservice

My board is using simpleportal and simplemachines. Could someone make a roll-back to yesterdag evening (22:00 Belgium time). We already checked for back-ups, but there we don't have one.

It's urgent + ty

link: weatherservice.be
Unique weathercapture: check www.weatherservice.be

wtfgfrofl

i think you must contact you host for this not SMF 0.-

Paul_Pauline

What exactly does "Board Crashed" mean ?

You need to be more specific when asking for support !

Did you get any errors generated when this happened, we cannot view your forum as it is in maintenance mode.
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Weatherservice

Well, i wanted to change something into a php.folder on the server. When i opened the index.php file i went back to the website, but i got a error. Since this morning we are running 50% of the website, but the forum isn't functioning as it should be.

Now i'm getting this error when trying to post something into the forum

Fatal error: Call to undefined function FixedSocialbookmarks() in /home/weatherser/domains/weatherservice.be/public_html/Sources/Load.php(2188) : eval()'d code on line 6

I put the website open for the moderators.

Regards

Paul_Pauline

I assume that is some sort of mod you have installed, have you tried uninstalling it ?
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Weatherservice

Well that's the problem, i don't run my website behind the screens. Someone else is doing this for me (becz i don't understand the coding language) Could u help me with the mod? Don't know where to look actually.

I could give u acces to the admin panel i've u want.

Illori

anyone that could help would need ftp access and by giving that out they could also do more damage to your site. try contacting the person that handles this part on your site and see if they can fix it first then report back if they can not. take a look at http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=228940.0

Paul_Pauline

Try this  ..............

Log into the admin panel, then go to packages, you will see all the mods that have been installed listed, alongside the mods name should be an option to uninstall it, try clicking on there.

That is uninstall NOT delete !

This is assuming it is a mod, and hasn't been hard coded into the files, you will have to make an educated guess as to which mod it is, as I don't know the name of it.

Weatherservice

Pff, scared of doing something wrong becz my website got visited by a hundred people a day...

Going to stay of it and waite

Illori

if you do nothing the error is not going to just go away magically, something has to be done to correct it.

wtfgfrofl

search for a mod that has a name related to posting..

Weatherservice

Problem solved

weatherservice.be is again up and running smooth

NanoSector

Good that it is solved.

I marked it as solved for you ;)
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: