Please please help me out, Not able to see ads on my forum, using SMF 2.0 RC4

Started by ntr2ntr, November 21, 2010, 11:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntr2ntr

Hello frnds,

i m currently using SMF 2.0 RC4, with SWORDY theme, ads are not being displayed on my pages, but when i change it to default theme

i can see them, can someone pls help me out what to do ????? 

my forum kammafriends.com

pls help me outt

broknindarkagain

You waited 18 minutes for a reply and thats it....

When you download your mod for the ads, right under the download link, there is a button called "parse". Select your SMF version and click the button. It will tell you want files you have to edit and what to edit in them.

When you're using a custom theme, most of the time you will need to edit some files manually to get things to work correctly.

ntr2ntr

Quote from: broknindarkagain on November 22, 2010, 12:09:04 AM

When you download your mod for the ads, right under the download link, there is a button called "parse". Select your SMF version and click the button. It will tell you want files you have to edit and what to edit in them.

When you're using a custom theme, most of the time you will need to edit some files manually to get things to work correctly.

thanks for ur reply mate, vil check tat out and if any more questions vil come back 2 u, thanks for replying

ntr2ntr

Quote from: broknindarkagain on November 22, 2010, 12:09:04 AM

I saw the modifications mentioned there but its mentioned only for Default theme, can u or someone help me out with the modifications

Good

You should add code of ads in the template of SWORDY theme.
Where is the position of ads that you want to show in board?
If you want me to help this case, pm to me.
Or write about details of ads in here, such as: size of ads add in position
I or others users will answer you in here.

Illori

you should use the support thread for the mod you are using or the support thread for the theme you are using.

Advertisement: