News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Group legend

Started by gmaister22, November 23, 2010, 10:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmaister22

is there a legend group mod for SMF 2?

or like the one that the SMF forums have so the VIPs can be shown like yellow, normal members blue , admins orange and donators like purple etc at the bottom page

TheListener

If you only want the staff to show then it is already built in.

If you want ALL membergroups to show then the MCL2 mod will be required.

Also to show the groups colours in more  than one location then a further mod is required.

gmaister22

i want it like that

[nofollow]

Deaks

that is default since 1.x if you set colors for different groups in admin - membergroups
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

gmaister22

no its not like that, the [Administrators] [Moderators] etc do not appear....just the names and all are the same color

Paul_Pauline

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

gmaister22

yuup that one!
that works for RC4 guess right?

and btw couldnt make treasury to work with paid subscriptions :S
i mean i couldnt make that .php file to work ... i have to use it for both paid subscriptions and treasury?

Paul_Pauline

Try this version of it, you may need to set it to emulate RC 3 during installation   ;)
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Advertisement: