Member names are not auto suggested

Started by HorTs, November 25, 2010, 05:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HorTs

Hi,

Since my upgrade to RC3 (could be a coincidence) most of my members do not have the auto suggest feature when entering names for PMs etc.

I.e. if you enter 'and' it will no longer give you a drop down box with 'andy', 'andy12', 'andicap', etc etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

HorTs

I only just upgraded to RC3 after waiting for all my mods to be updated :)

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

mbanusick2

@ HorTs , just wait for your mods to be updated, i tried it when i upgraded to RC4 nd am still missing some of my mods...

@ Runic , if am able to learn and do "manual installation of mods" can i be able to install mods to any version even if the mod is not yet updated for my version of SMF...

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You can use the Version Emulate function to test installation for versions the mod was not intended for.
So yes - You can try to install any mod to any version of SMF, using the Advanced options where you can temporarily change the version used.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

HorTs

I have since upgraded to RC4 to try and sort this issue but it is still occurring.

Any further ideas?

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

HorTs

I have looked through the the logs but I can't see anything relating to it.

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Advertisement: