News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Fatal error...but file exists?

Started by NanoSector, November 25, 2010, 11:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

Good day.

I am getting the following error on my Dutch forum:
Warning: require_once(/public_html/forums/en/Sources/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a9406461/public_html/forums/nl/index.php on line 61

As you see it's linked to the English forum. But the file exists there.

########## Directories/Files ##########
# Note: These directories do not have to be changed unless you move things.
$boarddir = '/public_html/forums/nl'; # The absolute path to the forum's folder. (not just '.'!)
$sourcedir = '/public_html/forums/en/Sources'; # Path to the Sources directory.
$cachedir = '/public_html/forums/en/cache'; # Path to the cache directory.

That's my paths.

Code (My full Settings.php) Select
<?php
/**********************************************************************************
* Settings.php                                                                    *
***********************************************************************************
* SMF: Simple Machines Forum                                                      *
* Open-Source Project Inspired by Zef Hemel ([email protected])                    *
* =============================================================================== *
* Software Version:           SMF 2.0 RC4                                         *
* Software by:                Simple Machines (http://www.simplemachines.org)     *
* Copyright 2006-2010 by:     Simple Machines LLC (http://www.simplemachines.org) *
*           2001-2006 by:     Lewis Media (http://www.lewismedia.com)             *
* Support, News, Updates at:  http://www.simplemachines.org                       *
***********************************************************************************
* This program is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under   *
* the terms of the provided license as published by Simple Machines LLC.          *
*                                                                                 *
* This program is distributed in the hope that it is and will be useful, but      *
* WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES; without even any implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY    *
* or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.                                            *
*                                                                                 *
* See the "license.txt" file for details of the Simple Machines license.          *
* The latest version can always be found at http://www.simplemachines.org.        *
**********************************************************************************/

########## Maintenance ##########
# Note: If $maintenance is set to 2, the forum will be unusable!  Change it to 0 to fix it.
$maintenance 0; # Set to 1 to enable Maintenance Mode, 2 to make the forum untouchable. (you'll have to make it 0 again manually!)
$mtitle 'Maintenance Mode'; # Title for the Maintenance Mode message.
$mmessage 'We\'re making big changes to the forum. It may take up to one hour to complete.'; # Description of why the forum is in maintenance mode.

########## Forum Info ##########
$mbname 'SMFTools NL'; # The name of your forum.
$language 'dutch'; # The default language file set for the forum.
$boardurl 'http://smftools.comlu.com/forums/nl'; # URL to your forum's folder. (without the trailing /!)
$webmaster_email '[email protected]'; # Email address to send emails from. (like [email protected].)
$cookiename 'SMFCookie392'; # Name of the cookie to set for authentication.

########## SMFTools Documentation Tab Paths ##########
$docsurl $boardurl '/docs';

########## Database Info ##########
$db_type 'mysql';
$db_server 'mysql12.000webhost.com';
$db_name 'a9406461_forum';
$db_user 'a9406461_smf';
$db_passwd '********';
$ssi_db_user '';
$ssi_db_passwd '';
$db_prefix 'smfnl_';
$db_persist 0;
$db_error_send 0;

########## Directories/Files ##########
# Note: These directories do not have to be changed unless you move things.
$boarddir '/public_html/forums/nl'; # The absolute path to the forum's folder. (not just '.'!)
$sourcedir '/public_html/forums/en/Sources'; # Path to the Sources directory.
$cachedir '/public_html/forums/en/cache'; # Path to the cache directory.

########## Error-Catching ##########
# Note: You shouldn't touch these settings.
$db_last_error 0;

# Make sure the paths are correct... at least try to fix them.
if (!file_exists($boarddir) && file_exists(dirname(__FILE__) . '/agreement.txt'))
$boarddir dirname(__FILE__);
if (!
file_exists($sourcedir) && file_exists($boarddir '/Sources'))
$sourcedir $boarddir '/Sources';
if (!
file_exists($cachedir) && file_exists($boarddir '/cache'))
$cachedir $boarddir '/cache';

?>

Can you please help me?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

sAce

Masterd

Do you have this line in index.php? (Line 61.)

require_once($sourcedir . '/QueryString.php'); 

NanoSector

Quote from: Masterd on November 25, 2010, 01:05:25 PM
Do you have this line in index.php? (Line 61.)

require_once($sourcedir . '/QueryString.php'); 
...if I didn't had that I wouldn't even have that error.

Quote from: Runic on November 25, 2010, 12:19:03 PM
does it exist in your nl folder?
[Trick] Sharing forum files with another forum (or more forums)
No.

Quote from: S-Ace on November 25, 2010, 12:25:35 PM
Use repair settings to correct your directory paths
What is repair_settings.php?

I might try that.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

NanoSector

I owe you a big time S-Ace....but now my cache folder shows up as unwriteable, but it indeed is...

EDIT: Nevermind. Solved.

Advertisement: