is this mod avaible for lastest smf version

Started by rakicko, November 26, 2010, 02:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakicko

Hi,is there any mod ..that i can block gouest of accesing on topic in several boards ,but not in all..that they can see a topic name ,but can read it..something like

this mod..http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1332
anything similar?

Illori

that mod is updated for latest rc4. if you have further questions about it you should ask in its support thread.

Gary

Actually, the latest release of that mod is for Beta 4, there's a difference.

Emulate the package manager backwards, and try to install it anyway. Sometimes, mods can remain compatible with newer versions.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Illori

i did not see that, but requests to update the mod should go in their support thread. it is possible someone tried to update it already or gave directions in that thread.

Gary

Deprecated has already stated that he doesn't want anyone else other than him to update his mods if I recall correctly.

Like I said though, it may not need updating at all. Emulate the package manager and see.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Malaky

I used this mod on RC3 and now I've just installed it on RC4, no problem at all, and didn't even need to emulate another version.

Deaks

There you go rakicko, someone is saying this mod works :)
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

rakicko

i cant find this in my smf .
Quote.// Mod authors, once again, if you have a whole section to add do it AFTER this line, and keep a comma at the end.

Quote// This line is to help mod authors do a search/add after if you want to add something here. Keyword: FOOT TAPPING SUCKS!

nothing similar..

Illori

please use the support thread for the mod you are trying to install.

rakicko

i replied there but noone replied..i must close other side of forum..and guest board must be able to be like today..so is there any other mod..?

Paul_Pauline

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

rakicko

Paul_Pauline

Attach your /Sources/ManageSettings.php file to a post
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

rakicko

Matthew K.

Mod Authors are not required to provide any support whatsoever, no matter the circumstance for versions that their mod is not compatible with. (Versions that are not listed on the SMF Mod Site.)
Quote from: Illori on November 29, 2010, 07:06:19 PM

Paul_Pauline

The reason you cannot find the code you are looking for is that is the wrong file !

Illori

SMF does not support the mods either. the best place for any questions related to the mod is the support thread. I will not take time to look into a mod I dont use, and i dont expect others to do so either.

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on December 01, 2010, 10:18:31 PM
Mod Authors are not required to provide any support whatsoever, no matter the circumstance for versions that their mod is not compatible with. (Versions that are not listed on the SMF Mod Site.)
Quote from: Illori on November 29, 2010, 07:06:19 PM

rakicko

i go where you told me..and send you that file

Joker™

Quote from: rakicko on December 02, 2010, 11:12:42 AM
i go where you told me..and send you that file
Go to Sources\ManageSettings.php <<< attach that file
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: