Nav Bar Button Issue

Started by Legolass, November 28, 2010, 01:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legolass

Hi there,

i am using the raven_203 theme (may be the issue since i am on 2.0 RC4) i want to add in a button on the menu for our wow raid manager, i followed the instructions here
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=261880.0

it kind of worked, the button is there but instead of the words 'Raid Manager' there is just a space - if you click on it it goes to the link lol. did i miss a step out?

my forum is www.ixi-guild.com/forum

thanks in advance

Mari

Antechinus

You may have forgotten to clear the file cache. Languages files are cached in 2.0, so if you added the text string for the button title to one of your languages files go to Admin > Routine maintenance > Clear cache.

NanoSector

You may also have forgotten to insert the text string into the language files. It should be explained in that topic too.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Legolass

Quote from: Yoshi2889 on November 28, 2010, 02:43:47 PM
You may also have forgotten to insert the text string into the language files. It should be explained in that topic too.

hah yes i believe that is the step i missed! thank you :)

i dont think it is explained in that topic though :/ just a bit about multi-language forums - is that what i should be following?

NanoSector

Quote from: Legolass on November 29, 2010, 12:01:03 PM
Quote from: Yoshi2889 on November 28, 2010, 02:43:47 PM

hah yes i believe that is the step i missed! thank you :)

i dont think it is explained in that topic though :/ just a bit about multi-language forums - is that what i should be following?
I think so.

If it explains something about languagehere.modifications.php then do that step.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: