News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Creating membergroups for Spiders and Guests.

Started by » мιsтєя мιsғιт «, November 28, 2010, 02:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

» мιsтєя мιsғιт «

Is this possible? I'm wanting to add rank images to these members (guests and spiders/bots), but can't find any documentation?

» мιsтєя мιsғιт «

Kindred

???   Spiders count as guests.   Guests do not have a membergroup (and can not, since it is the USERID which is assigned in the database to associate it to a membergroup.)

You could request a mod...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

» мιsтєя мιsғιт «

Hmm, I'm quite surprised there hasn't been one made already for this purpose.  :o

Kindred

Why?   This is the first request I have ever seen for something like this, and I, honestly, can not even imaging why you would want it...

The only place that rank badges are displayed is in posts...    and guests can't post on most forums and spiders would never post on any forum.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

» мιsтєя мιsғιт «

Guests can post on mine. I also wanted to create a group for them so I could set a colour for them in the membergroup legend on the index. :D

Kindred

well, as I said, this is the first time I have even heard this requested....

post in the mod requests area. I will mark this as "solved" since this is not actually a support issue. :)
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: