Running, 2.0 RC3 Got fatal error line 135 Help please.

Started by Dodgmean, November 28, 2010, 02:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgmean

I'm not a computer guy by no means, but I have a guy hosting my site and helping me with setting it up.

We just changed to the 2.0 version and we have had some issues, first it was if folks logged out they couldn't get on.  Also the old theme we used isn't working with the 2.0 version. 

Now we're getting the fatal error message on line 135.

What can I tell my computer guy that will help him fix the problem.

Thanks for any help.

Jeff

Antechinus

Line 135 of which file? There are a lot of files in 2.0. ;)

And no, 1.1.x themes don't work with 2.0.

Dodgmean

Thanks for the reply.  Here is the error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function call_integration_hook() in /home/midsouth/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php(2096) : eval()'d code on line 135

Dodgmean

Sorry I put this in the wrong place.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

I have several folks on and they can't post.

Norv

Hey there,
I suppose you upgraded to RC4?
You may want to make sure that ALL files in the upgrade package were uploaded indeed. You may have this error if some RC4 files use RC3 files - that is, if not all files in the upgrade package were indeed successfully uploaded on your server.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Dodgmean

Norv, we just changed to 2.0 RC3, so we haven't upgraded to RC4.

I'm still getting the error message this morning and my computer guy is supposed to be working on it. 

Norv

It sounds to me like you have files or mods designed to work on RC4.
The error message means that a function tries to use a RC4 function (there is no call_integration_hook() in RC3), but instead the request gets to RC3 files (which don't have it).

Are you absolutely certain that you have uploaded only and all RC3 files on your server? Including mods - only code designed to work on RC3?
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Dodgmean

Thanks Norv, my computer guy had to upgrade to the RC4, and it's working, for now.

I wish someone did this stuff for a living, and hosted and helped with sites, I sure would be using them right now.

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Advertisement: