News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Missing Karma

Started by diegog, November 28, 2010, 09:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diegog

Hi comunnity, excuse my english  :P

I have the next problem, in my forum i can see karma buttons but the regular users can not :S, i use SMF 2 RC2.

Even if i active http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1436 does not pass anything  :-\

Anyone know what can happend?

Kill Em All

First, you should upgrade to SMF RC4 ASAP, there were several bugs and security fixes patched since RC2. This may also fix your problem. Please read Upgrading SMF.

My Site: KEAGaming.com

Manual Installation of Mods
Prevent Spam and Forum Attacks
Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

diegog

Quote from: Kill Em All on November 29, 2010, 12:03:22 AM
First, you should upgrade to SMF RC4 ASAP, there were several bugs and security fixes patched since RC2. This may also fix your problem. Please read Upgrading SMF.

thks for the help!, but i upgrade smf to smf 2 rc4 and i can't see karma... i downgrade it to smf 2 rc2 after that because the theme doesn't support :(

Kill Em All

Check to make sure that karma is enabled in the first place. If so, check the default theme to see if the karma buttons work there.

Please do not PM or email me for support unless offered, help should be publicly displayed to others.

diegog

Quote from: Kill Em All on November 29, 2010, 02:17:32 PM
Check to make sure that karma is enabled in the first place. If so, check the default theme to see if the karma buttons work there.

karma is active and in the default theme they don't appear either...
???

Kill Em All

Is there anything in your error log?

diegog

Quote from: Kill Em All on November 29, 2010, 11:31:15 PM
Is there anything in your error log?

the error was a problem with de permissions! thksss :D

Kill Em All

Advertisement: