News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Paid Subscriptions 2.0 RC3

Started by IceXaos, November 30, 2010, 12:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceXaos

From the user's side, buying a subscription is flawless up until the purchase has been made.

After the payment is sent via Paypal, I get an email saying the following:
QuoteMember,

The following error occurred when processing a paid subscription
---------------------------------------------------------------
Unknown Paid Subscriptions transaction type.

Regards,
The Runedev Team.

After the payment has been made, it will work correctly with the IPN, but  it sets the start date as it should be, and the end date in 2005, which puts them as finished rather than active because their subscription has been over for 5 years.

I have no idea what's going on here with this one.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

IceXaos

This seems to be a problem that happens a lot by searching around.  There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to it though.

Norv

You're right, it's happening on some forums, and not on others, I cannot replicate it at all on my forums...
Any details you could give about your subscription settings may be useful.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

IceXaos

Quote from: Norv on November 30, 2010, 01:42:43 PM
You're right, it's happening on some forums, and not on others, I cannot replicate it at all on my forums...
Any details you could give about your subscription settings may be useful.
I made one for 6 months, one for a year, and the other for 100 years.  They put you in a main group, as well as add you to that group for that time.  I didn't do anything special or out of the ordinary, it just seems to do whatever it wants.

IceXaos

I made a new solution to this so don't bother with me, unless you want the answer anyways.

Norv

I would appreciate if you could share your solution.
I'm still unable to replicate the problem - although it is indeed occurring to a number of boards. :(
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Advertisement: