News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Chat Mod For RC4

Started by EndlessNight, December 05, 2010, 12:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EndlessNight

Hello everyone i am looking for a chat mod that can be used on RC4 i have all other mods i need but i need a shout box or some kind of chat system for my forums i tryed the SC Chat which is the chat bar kinda like the facebook and myspace bar but it dose not work for me. Can any one help me find one that will work becuase it is the last thing i need befor releasing my forums.

Lou69

Here you go ...

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=257973.0

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1319

A chat and shoutbox .. works well for me in RC3 and RC4. Install to the SMF default curve theme. You may need to do a little editing on custom themes.

Search the Ajax support thread before asking questions, chances are good, the answer is already in that thread.

Mr LB

Paul_Pauline

Try going to  ..........

Admin > Packages > Advanced (bottom right hand corner of page) > Set to emulate the version the mod is compatible with, ie; 2.0 RC3, click on apply, then try and upload and install the mod.

Restore the original setting afterwards.
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Masterd

2-SI Chat should work without emulation.

kartheekb

Quote from: Paul_Pauline on December 14, 2010, 12:28:51 PM
Try going to  ..........

Admin > Packages > Advanced (bottom right hand corner of page) > Set to emulate the version the mod is compatible with, ie; 2.0 RC3, click on apply, then try and upload and install the mod.

Restore the original setting afterwards.

Ya it worked... thank you
www.jntuhub.com/forum (check out my forums)

eyo

smfpacks works well for me but i cant put it in ezportal for some reason. ajax is a total pain in the ass to get working after trying it several times doing everything right. is there any chatbox out there than can be put into ezportal?

Deaks

as the op hasnt responded to this ina month I am marking it as solved.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: