News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

(2.0 RC3) Delete posts by particular member

Started by champ_007_bond, December 05, 2010, 05:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

champ_007_bond

I want to know a way out, that how can we delete all the posts made by a particular user without deleting their account.

Any1?, plzz help.

Thanks in advance.

Illori

there is no way to easily do this without crawling the whole forum and finding their posts then deleting them.

champ_007_bond

Quote from: Illori on December 05, 2010, 06:26:54 AM
there is no way to easily do this without crawling the whole forum and finding their posts then deleting them.
i think then its a thing to be taken care off in the future releases.

Paul_Pauline

It's a rather strange thing to ask   :o

If all a members posts are deleted, what is the purpose of leaving the account name on your forum ?

Wouldn't you just delete the posts and member at the same time, and if they ever wanted to return they could just re-register   ???
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

champ_007_bond

LOL
I think its actually possible!

then click delete radio button.
you're done!

Paul_Pauline

It appears it is   :)

That'll teach me to actually check it myself  :P
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

Advertisement: