News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Posting pictures problem

Started by kresimir24, December 05, 2010, 10:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kresimir24

Hy guys i have a little problem with my forum. This is the only thing i found wrong on the 2.0RC4 so far.
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Is he putting wrong codes for pictures or maybe smf has problems with some upload hosts?

Spoogs

Have you tried setting up a test account (non-admin with similar permisions) and seeing if you encounter that error as well ;)

kresimir24

Well i tryed as admin my self and i get the same error so i think it's not just standard users it's me 2. And i am the web master.
One more question can i make that forum goes from resolution 800x600 - FullHD resolutions so everybody can see it the same way?

kat

When you say "Posting pictures", do you mean as attachments, or using {IMG}{/IMG} tags?

kresimir24

I mean  thumbnails, direct links any form of it. Only attachments work.

Illori

it may be an issue with mod security, you should contact your host to see if they are using it.

Deaks

kresimir24, as you have not updated this in a month I am going to persume that you have it solved and mark it as such, if this is incorrect please let us know what else if anything you have tried, and we will continue to assist you.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: