News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Need wap mod for 2.0 RC4

Started by u-turn, December 07, 2010, 01:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

u-turn

Hi I am Newto Simpal Machins...I just Want SMF Wireless (WAP) Mod 4 smf 2.0  RC4 version.Can anybudy help me to find out the modification Plz give a link to downlaod the mode....i will b thank full to you!  ! ! :) :) :)

Masterd

SMF allready have integrated wap, wap2 and imode.

Kindred

i.e.

yoursite.com/forum/index.php?wap2
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

u-turn

Yeah sir i know that..but I want modifyed it...like i want add my site logo in it.n i want to add some more option image ,links .i have wap mod for 2.0 rc3 but it does not suppot rc4 ...so i want wap mode for rc4...okey i am going to attect that mod for rc3...plz modfy that version for rs4..thanks for your kind reply... :)
Here is wap mod for rc3 ....i want that mod for rc4 .plz give me a link for download.or make 4 me..i will b thank full to you...sir.. :'(

u-turn

I want to add my site logo and .mostly i want to add registration option inside login option...

Masterd

Please, don't bum topics before 24 hours! You are not allowed to redistribute a mod without author's permissions. Is this an offical SMF mod?  It should work on SMf 2.0 RC4.

Kindred

where is that mod from?

if it is a mod on this site, then you should have been posting in the support topic for that mod, not general support.
Also, if it is a mod on this site (or off this site) then you should be asking the mod author, not the rest of us....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: