News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Sitemap

Started by SlammedDime, May 12, 2007, 05:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petewadey

Hi. Will this mod ever be compatible with SMF 2.0.15? Or is there a similar mod that is? Thanks Pete

Kindred

to the best of my knowledge, this works just fine in 2.0.15
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

petewadey

It uploaded fine, but when I tried to install it said not compatible with this version. Could I have uploaded the wrong version? 2-2-1.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

petewadey

Thanks. I will try that tomorrow.
Pete

petewadey

Thanks, that worked.
Am I right in thinking there is some way of using this mod to choose which pages get indexed by bots?

Bigguy

Just installed this and did do a search back in this topic for an answer but didn't find one. I am getting an error on the xml page.

XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: </link>.
Location: http://www.whatsurbeef.net/index.php?action=sitemap;xml
Line Number 46, Column 3:

Any fix for this at all. ??? If not that's cool. :)

vbgamer45

You have content above and below the xml.
For SMF 2.1 they might have changed how the output works for the headers and footers.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Bigguy

I understand I am using it on beta smf so I can wait for a fix. It's cool. Thanks a lot. :)

petewadey

I must have stupidly, accidentally deleted something from Sitemap that now stops me from uninstalling. When I try, I get this message
"This package cannot be uninstalled, because there is no uninstaller! Please contact the mod author for more information."
Can anyone help me with what I need to do to repair this?
Thanks

engrz

Is it possible to rename the sitemap to create new sitemap?

I have a sitemap.xml already with more than 5000 posts. Now i want to create sitemap1.xml so that this new file update from new posts.

dont want to rename old sitemap.xml because it is already updated on search engines.

is there any way?

Advertisement: