News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Thanksgiving 2010

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 13, 2010, 04:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

your joking right??!?? did you clear your cache?
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kimmie

as long as it does not cause any problems with the site, I can probably "live" with it. Its the only descent TG theme out there right now  lol.

I am sure you want to get this resolved though.

One thing I would highly recommend tho is... the "thanksgiving part"

I would recommend moving it over to the center more in this area

Kimmie

Quote from: Bryan "Runic" Deakin on November 16, 2012, 08:44:36 AM
your joking right??!?? did you clear your cache?

Um, no I didn't do that, hang on  lol

Kimmie

that fixed it, sorry, I always forget to clean out my cache after these types of changes

I have spanked myself and added a new sticky note to my monitor :o

Kimmie

its an awesome theme tho. Thanks for your hard work on it :)

Deaks

wohoo im glad that worked, I do plan to update this theme and this may include a different back or maybe the same but I will look into it for next update :D
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Deaks

Theme has been updated to include the new CSS, also includes a license and a few small fixes :)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Kimmie

I have a question...lol

the image of the "wheat and turkey".. is that supposed to cover the entire background or just that top corner like it is? I think it would look better if it spanned the top half all the way across and the solid on the bottom. That would look fabuluss :)

You can see the theme if you go to my site, it is my default now.

Deaks

top left corner as it is :)

also add portal.css to the css folder :P
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Kimmie

Yeah, I haven't updated my SP yet. :P

Deaks

:P maybe you should we launched a new version not that long ago
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Kimmie

yeah I don't have time to stay up to date on the mod updates anymore like I should.

You made that too?  lol. Busy Beaver. ;)

ok ok I will go do that now  lol

Kimmie

ok done. :P

thanks for your help. Love the theme and LOVE the portal :)

Kimmie

hey since you made the portal, I have a problem I need solved. You want that here, or in the mod?

Deaks

nooo im just marketing for the portal :)

Marketing for Simple Machines, Simple Portal and BunnyRabbitSex (Literature website)

Ask in the portal topic or on simpleportal.net (im not clever enough to make a portal)
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Kimmie

hehehe ok thanks again for your help with the theme :)

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Steve

Is there an easy way to widen the forum (i.e. the right and left borders are not so wide)?

I tried adding width to the below in index.css but it seem to have no effect:

/* This division wraps the entire forum when a forum width is set. */
div#wrapper
{
margin: 0 auto;
width: 98%;

}
DO NOT pm me for support!

Deaks

I havent looked at this theme since I sold it but you should be able to change the width in Admin Panel - Theme Settings
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Steve

Oh for Pete's sake. I'm an idiot!  :-[

Thanks Bryan.
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: