News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

keep getting this error

Started by lord alibaski, December 14, 2010, 03:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lord alibaski

Warning: require(/mounted-storage/home85b/sub009/sc44649-OJOJ/forumurl/cache/data_45aca52f907fabf38ab851b028ab80bd-SMF-modSettings.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home85b/sub009/sc44649-OJOJ/forumurl/Sources/Load.php on line 2918

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/mounted-storage/home85b/sub009/sc44649-OJOJ/forumurl/cache/data_45aca52f907fabf38ab851b028ab80bd-SMF-modSettings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5/') in /mounted-storage/home85b/sub009/sc44649-OJOJ/forumurl/Sources/Load.php on line 2918

I don't know if I have removed the correct lines so I have added both the original load.php file and the fixedLoad.php can someone please check to see if the fixed php file is ok now or does anything else need to be removed.

Ps the actual log entry in the logs this seems to be the problem, which I have uninstalled completely.

Unable to load the 'Project-Snow.english' language file

Thanks for any help.

lord alibaski

Anyone got any idea on this one then?

It seems to have stopped the warning & error when getting onto the forum but I had to turn error logs off last night because it was filling up with about 50 every 10 or so mins of the same error, all regarding the project snow language file.

kat

Try emptying the "cache" directory.

lord alibaski

Hi m8

I have tried everything I have even asked in the mod creators topic and everything I have tried hasn't worked.

Like I said to the mod creator the only thing I haven't tried is clearing it through mysql but I don't want to be deleting anything from there.

I asked my friend who is actually giving me free webhosting on his host something about my database for some reason when I go into the myphpadmin on the host it's telling me I have 166 entries! but when I go to download the database from the forum there only 83 entries the mysql file on the host is twice the size??

Here see

I have no idea and he has no idea on why it's doubled up, but the forum is running fine it's just that niggling error with the project snow that we can't get rid of.

Matthew K.

This should be directed to Project Snow's mod support thread, so I am going to mark this topic as resolved since I know you have already posted there anyways.

Advertisement: