News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

help convert logo file

Started by dluvd1, December 17, 2010, 10:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dluvd1

Pls i just created a logo for my forum with corel draw but dont knw how to change it to png cause logo needs to be in png.

Paul_Pauline

What format is the logo in now ?
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

dluvd1

Its in cdr format nw thats corel draw but i need it to be in png so dat i can use it in my site.

Paul_Pauline

Can you not open it with the software you used to create it, and export it in a different format.
"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

IceXaos

Yes, when you save it, save it as a png rather than a cdr.  You can still save a copy as cdr so you can edit it easily, but make one a png and upload it with FTP.

Deaks

dluvd1, did you manage to get this sorted as you have not repsonded in 3 weeks I have marked this as solved
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: