SMF 2.0 RC4 - Installed Mods Help?

Started by JamesMD, December 17, 2010, 12:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesMD

Okay so I hope this is the right section!

I've installed a few mods, such as the 360 LIVE GamerTag, Xbox Live Leaderboards, Favicon mod etc. but I can't seem to edit any of them, nor are they appearing on my Forum at all. I have installed AJAX quick Reply and that has worked a charm. If I remember briefly when I had RC1 all the mods could be modified (If they came with editable options)

I thought the mods might have options in the "Modification Settings" but no luck either. If there's no luck, can I downgrade my current version of SMF or would I have to backup my custom template, delete the entire forum then install a lower version?

EDIT: Yes, I have installed using "Install Other Themes"

Cheers in advance!

Masterd

Quote from: JamesMD on December 17, 2010, 12:06:32 PM
If I remember briefly when I had RC1 all the mods could be modified (If they came with editable options)

Can you explain this a little bit better?

JamesMD

In the sub menus on the Administration Panel it came up with a new menu.

Example: I installed the SMF Store/Shop where you could edit the values of prices for items etc etc.

Although the Xbox ones don't really need this kind of menu because all it's basically doing is adding a tab/link in the Menu (Top of the site)  for the Leaderboards on a new page, but even then, Members need to put their gamertag in their profiles for it to show up in the forums, but I can't even do that.

It's the Gamer ID mod by Killuminati. Says it supports RC4 but I can't get it to show up on my forum.

SOrry if that makes barely any sense, it's hard to explain.

Masterd

Can you provide me the links for those mods?

JamesMD

Advertisement: