News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

reply link obscured

Started by noelksmall, December 19, 2010, 07:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noelksmall

Hi

I've recently upgraded from 2.0 RC3 to RC4 and have just noticed that the reply link is slightly obscured (see pic).

i'm using the default theme, how could i fix this?

any help greatly appreciated

Noel

Illori

make sure you have the current css file(s) for the default theme, looks like something did  not get updated as your buttons dont match the buttons on this forum.

noelksmall

thanks

i went into the default themes directory and checked the css files

/public_html/forum/Themes/default/css

i have noticed the modification date ie forum was updated yesterday "18.12.10" there are a few files that don't seem to be updated.

firefox.css was was updated on 18.02.10
print.css was updated on 28.08.10

see screenshot of ftp

noelksmall

link to the forum is

http://www.moiramodelclub.co.uk [nofollow]

it seems to me part of the default theme is not loading correctly, just comparing my forum to SMF's

would this be easily rectified?  :-\

noelksmall

think i have found the problem, but need help

i opened the forum in IE and it works fine, its just firefox, and i noticed there is no NEW firefox css file with RC4, does anyone know where i can download it?

Deaks

noelksmall do you still need help with this if so look in the install package in the download area, as you have not bumped this ill assume you have it solved and I have marked it as such
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: