News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Installing Smilies in SMF 2.0 RC4

Started by Snuffy, December 22, 2010, 07:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snuffy

http://www.goldenbearsden.com/index.php?action=forum

Installed and working fine:  SMF 2.0 RC4 with TP 1.0 RC1

I would like the steps to install new Smiley packs to my new setup of SMF 2.0 RC4
I have several sets downloaded from the Mod site and on my HD ready to upload and install.

Problem is I am now 1st. time the past 2-3 days working with the new dropdown menu systems and can't seem to find the right path to follow to get to the point where with this new setup to get the place where it will let me upload and install these new Smiley packs.

I thought it was through the Smileys link off the Admin but no luck there yet.
I also checked the Package upload and see nothing there stating for Smileys upload and install.

SO! for this Old timer if someone could let me know the steps from the Main Forum page where to go step by step to get new Similes installed and working on this new Beautiful SMF I would love it!

Dave [Snuffy] Smith

Snuffy

Is this so Simple that I am missing it totally, or does no one know what the steps are to install new Smilies to the new 2.0 versions?

With 53 plus views and no replies at this point I am wondering, as I never went this long before without getting a reply to problem questions here before.

Thanks in advance for any help with this one!     ;)

Illori

Snuffy

Quote from: Illori on December 23, 2010, 12:44:26 PM
have you looked in Smileys and Message Icons?

No but will give anything a try to get this fixed and be able to add/change the Smilies sets on the system.

Thanks!  Illori . . . . .  8)

Deaks

Snuffy do you still need help? as your havent replied I will assume you dont and I have marked this as solved.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Snuffy

Runic go ahead and mark as solved, as i did a lot of resurching and finally got things fingered out.

Sorry i did not get back here and mention the fact.....   ;)

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: