News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

group legend is missing for guest

Started by Thrilling, December 26, 2010, 09:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrilling

Guests cannot see the group legend, however they used to be able to. How do I turn it back on? :)

Geeksoup.net - Free Technical Support

Redefining tech support..

Thrilling

this is how it looks when i'm a guest:

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

I have never seen "Guests" being in the Group Legend.. might be some custom coding you had done? orr..some mod used?

Illori

i think they mean guests cant view it, not that guests are not listed in the legend. same as this forum has that lists what each color means in the users online list.

Thrilling

Yeah, it's not appearing for Guests. However, it used to. Not sure why it's happening?

kat

I'm not seeing the image, so I'm still lost. :(

sAce

Thrilling

www.geeksoup.net

The group legend, as I've said 3 times is missing for Guests. However, it never used to be.

The thing that tells you what color what group is, its missing for guests, as in when you aren't logged in, it's not there.

kat

It's showing, for me.

{Administrator}{Developer}{Donator}{Moderator}{Respected Techie}{Super Moderator}{VIP}

sAce

Interesting ..

Opening the domain does hide Group legend , but when you click on home it displays.

Thrilling

for me it doesn't display, but then sometimes it does.. it's weird :/ any solutions? :)

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

The legend is showing just fine for me - directly throught the domain, and after clicking home.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Thrilling

Ah right, I just realised it's because there we're no users online. Oops.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Masterd

Advertisement: