News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

bithday problem

Started by tanitram, December 28, 2010, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanitram

Hi, all
i'm new here and with SMF. I installed it without problem and i'm now making some adjustments. (SMF 2.0 RC4)

I noticed i can display upcoming birthdays at bottom of index page, right ! but i would like to display current birthday too and i don't find anywhere how to do.
Does this function implemented or do i  making something wrong ?

PS: sorry for mas bad english

NanoSector

The Calendar might be what you are looking for.

It's a default option in SMF :)

Admin > Core features
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

tanitram

Oh yes, i know that !
my calendar is activated and i choose to display on both calendar and board index.

My problem is that on the board index is displayed only "upcoming birthday : user(age)" and what i want is to display both "upcoming birhdays" and "today anniversaries".

is there an issue ?

NanoSector

Quote from: tanitram on December 28, 2010, 10:48:15 AM
Oh yes, i know that !
my calendar is activated and i choose to display on both calendar and board index.

My problem is that on the board index is displayed only "upcoming birthday : user(age)" and what i want is to display both "upcoming birhdays" and "today anniversaries".

is there an issue ?
They are displayed both already... ???

The ones first (and in bold) are the ones from today.
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

tanitram

Quote from: Simple Series team on December 28, 2010, 11:03:54 AM
Oh yes, i know that !

is there an issue ?

Yes ! thank's
is there a way to display today's anniversaries on an other ligne with a "Today" label ?

Many thank's for your help

NanoSector

Quote from: tanitram on December 28, 2010, 11:11:30 AM
Quote from: Simple Series team on December 28, 2010, 11:03:54 AM
Oh yes, i know that !

is there an issue ?

Yes ! thank's
is there a way to display today's anniversaries on an other ligne with a "Today" label ?

Many thank's for your help
I don't know how to do that, but maybe somebody else can help :)

No problem.

Advertisement: