Return to the main page.

Started by eric1234, December 29, 2010, 04:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric1234

Hi, i has created a website that combined Joomla with SMF forum, however i found that there's no button in the menu bar that allow users/members to straight away return to my main page which was the Joomla . So how can i add a new button in the menu bar in order to allow the members to return straight away to the main page which is the Joomla instead of SMF forum index page?

Baby Daisy

Sources/Subs.php CreateMenu() function, under array $buttons.

Or use button hook, refer to SMF 2.0 RC4 hooks... search around, this has been answered a lot I would assume
あなたは私のお尻にキスするとき、私はそれを愛する

eric1234

I am sorry. Erm, i search in google and saw something about intergration hooks. >.< May i know what is hooks? Is it a mods or something?

Illori

you just need to add a button, nothing special. attach your subs.php file and tell us EXACTLY where you want the button, what it should be labeled, if any/all groups can view it, and what link it should go to and someone should be able to add it for you.

eric1234

I see. Sorry, that i just changed my mind , I planned to replace the link in the home button in the menu bar to the homepage of the website. So how can i replace the link ? :)

By the way, if i wanna add a button, how should i add a button?

Illori

find where the home button is in your subs.php file and change the link. to add a button you just have to copy the existing code for a button, put it where you want, and change the name and where it goes to, then add the language strings in the language files.

Kays

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

eric1234

Kays

Ok, if this does answer your question. Could you please mark this as solved by clicking on the green Mark Topic Solved button below.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

Advertisement: