Custom page/tab

Started by asmith, December 30, 2010, 11:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmith

Hello,

I've been searching into modifications database but I couldn't find anything.
I want to be able to add some custom pages. For example I wanna add "About us" page and paste some bb code there. But not only one page. as many pages as I want and obviously it must go next to "Search" or "Home" links.

I find some similar mods, but they add only 1 page or one link on top, which can refer to more pages.
Is there mod for what I need?

Paul_Pauline

"In every life, no matter how full or empty one's purse, there is tragedy. It is the one promise life always fulfills.
Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes and to add to other people's store of it."
Pauline was one of those rare people who increased the store of happiness in the world.

asmith

@Paul_Pauline
That mod create one tab, but that tab can have up to 13 pages.

@Masterd
Thanks, exactly what I needed. The version I downloaded from SMF is 1.4, but after installed, in its main page, it says the current version is 2.4, where can I get current version?

Masterd

Quote from: asmith on December 30, 2010, 12:24:33 PM
@Masterd
Thanks, exactly what I needed. The version I downloaded from SMF is 1.4, but after installed, in its main page, it says the current version is 2.4, where can I get current version?

Ask the author of a mod.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=262164.0

Advertisement: