News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

How Can I see certain stats?

Started by Uhura!, January 10, 2011, 08:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhura!

I know about the info available in the statistics center, but how do I see Unique visitors & Unique page views (or are the Page views shown there actually "unique"?)

Thanks!
:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Bigguy

If you have Cpanel and your host has Awstats on you can see those things in there.

Uhura!

Quite right.

How do these stats look?

:) Our Parenting Spot is an online parenting community for fathers, mothers, grandparents, teachers, and family service professionals. 8) We also provide low cost advertising options for authors, family service providers, and businesses with family friendly products and services. ;D Visit us @ www.OurParentingSpot.net!

Bigguy

That's webalizer...is there no awstats in there. ??? You would like it better.

Uhura!

Yes. it is webalizer & it's all that I have access to (unfortunately)...It comes with my CPanel. I did not see Awstats there but I can check again.

Either way, are these "good" stats...I mean - does it look like I have pretty good traffic?

Bigguy

They are ok stats...how long has your site been up and running. ???

Uhura!

Bigguy

Advertisement: