News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

reported posts

Started by sattninja, January 11, 2011, 10:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sattninja

Hi I have a question when someone reports a post it does not show in my current reports in the moderator section i always have to into old reports it does not show in active reports

it is like they are being closed automatically

Running Rc4

sattninja

ok  no answer I am not bumping but i just noticed something else

I setup a few boards where guests can post but i have it set the posts must be approved before they will show. My ? is there not some way to be notified that there are posts waiting  for approval. I cannot find it anywhere how am i gonna know when there are posts waiting for approval

thanks
Running Rc4

Joker™

Quote from: sattninja on January 11, 2011, 08:00:45 PM
I setup a few boards where guests can post but i have it set the posts must be approved before they will show. My ? is there not some way to be notified that there are posts waiting  for approval. I cannot find it anywhere how am i gonna know when there are posts waiting for approval
No there is no such feature for that yet. Do you still require assistance with your report feature?
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Arantor

Boards with posts waiting should have a red, bold (!) next to the board name. And the moderation centre has a page of unapproved posts and topics.

Joker™

I have just submitted a code regarding showing the number of unapproved topics in header, you can see that also. Let's see what others have to say about the code.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: