Joomla! theme for SMF, or vice versa?

Started by NanoSector, January 11, 2011, 01:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

Hello.

I've just installed a Joomla! system on my site, but it looks ******ty when one part of the site has a whole different theme then the other part.

Is there any Joomla! default theme for SMF, or a SMF default theme for Joomla! 1.6?
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Illori

most likely you will not find one here, and most likely due to licensing issues you may or may not be able to find out. i think in this case google would be your friend or to hire someone to make you a theme for both.

NanoSector

*sighs* Seems like I have to do with two different themes...unless I modify one of the two to look like each other.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

ARG01

Your best bet would be to find a nice, clean, lightweight SMF theme and re-design it to match Joomla. I have done a few before but it is not easy or cheap. Good luck in whatever you find.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Illori

for the mean time i am marking this as solved as it is not really an issue we can resolve on this forum.

Advertisement: