News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Adjusting the width?

Started by Kmam, January 11, 2011, 11:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kmam

I have tried to get support for the Estalia theme on this question so I wanted to ask here. My avatars dont fit right and If the image is to big it covers the hello member, unread posts ect....
I have the attachment to show what im talking about.

ARG01

Are you talking width or height? Also, a link to your site would really help us help you.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Kmam

Crud i meant height lol late night  sorry  www.freebiecity.net

ARG01

You will need to heighten your contentMain.png image and also alter the height in index.css. They are both currently 120px. I would try something in the range of 140 or 150px. Once you change your image, look for mainbody around line 3706 of your index.css file.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

ACAMS

You may also consider making your forum wider......it seems way too narrow. (just a personal opinion tho)

Kmam

Quote from: ACAMS on January 12, 2011, 12:26:59 AM
You may also consider making your forum wider......it seems way too narrow. (just a personal opinion tho)
Yeah this 10.1" screen throws of width and height lol

Yigal

Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

ACAMS

Usually you can do that in the admin panel....Configuration/Current Theme/Forum width:

Change it to whatev% and it will fit all screens.

Right now you have it set to about 100px, if you make it about 90% (or more) it will look LOTS better!

Yigal

Kmam, has your issue been resolved? :)
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

Advertisement: