News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Hack By Ashiyane!

Started by Dawn Ng, January 12, 2011, 03:07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawn Ng

OMG Guys! I am so dead now! My website is being hacked by Ashiyane Digital Security Team! How can I solve this, please help me? :(

tesser

My car is broke can you tell me whats wrong with it  ??

no you cant as i have given you no info on my car

see the point ??

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

How do you know it is being hacked by them? Or has it been hacked already?
For now, there are no known attack vectors in the current SMF versions AFAIK - so make sure your server is secure otherwise as well.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Dawn Ng

it has already been hacked. It replaced my homepage with their own custom "Hack By Ashiyane" page and I contacted my webhost about it they said just replace my index file with a fresh one, apparently it works but they screwed everything in the forum. They are able to access my account without my pw and post vulgarities and stupid things and at the same time mess around. I check my cpanel and acc record, they didnt do it via accessing my account whereas hacking into it.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You should make sure your server doesn't contain any files that are not supposed to be there, and you might want to ask your host if they can tell you what the hackers used as point of entry.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: