News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Index.php long to load cause script

Started by edi67, January 14, 2011, 07:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi67

I having a lot of problem with my site crazyzone.biz, support of my server made one test and wrote me this:
>time php index.php
44.589u 17.001s 1:02.04 99.2% 509+2413k 0+0io 0pf+0w

Current configuration requires near 45 seconds only to execute index.php. It's very long.

> Premature end of script headers: php

This line indicates that script has been interrupted or returns invalid data. In our case possibility of the first is higher. The reason why is behaves like this your database becomes large and application uses it can't use it in sufficient way

Somebody can help me to find where is located the problem or localize the script that make so much load time in index?

thx so much for any help
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

From the difficult the hardening of the man you can see

Arantor

Well, index.php runs the entire forum, so pointing out that that's slow doesn't solve anything.

What mods? Have you run the list of http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=293441.0 - 24 things to make your forum faster?

edi67

Never i had problem with my 40 mods only last 2 days ( and i dont made nothing ) i have this overload time, i dont understand if this depend from server of from forum, server support told me that platform work goog but i have overload in index
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

Arantor

Yeah, every single request in the forum goes through index, so if there's something slowing it down, it's ALWAYS reported as being index.php.

What mods do you have? I don't care whether you have had problems with them the last 2 days or not, what ones do you have? And have you performed any/many/most/all of the 24 steps to make your forum run faster or not?

edi67

Quote from: IncognitoMuse on January 14, 2011, 07:38:37 AM
Yeah, every single request in the forum goes through index, so if there's something slowing it down, it's ALWAYS reported as being index.php.

What mods do you have? I don't care whether you have had problems with them the last 2 days or not, what ones do you have? And have you performed any/many/most/all of the 24 steps to make your forum run faster or not?

24 step i does in past yes majority of them sure.

i not installed new mod for last 1 months i tried 2 days agao to install simple imageshack mod but it dont work in my forum ( may be cause cURL and i unistalled it.
Only this action i made and some hours ago this forum had big problem
CrazyZone - My SMF Forum

Arantor

-sigh-

I give up trying to help, seeing how a simple question cannot apparently be answered, like what mods you have. It would be really useful to know what steps you'd done, but I fear if I ask, it will take multiple posts trying to guess what steps you have and haven't done, since any of them might be the difference.

You see, the forum will slow down over time naturally. It's inevitable: as you get more posts, more members, it slows down and will outgrow the container in which it is put. Thus I don't actually care about what you did in the last 2 days, I needed to know more about the overall environment in which your forum operates.

But hey, maybe someone else will see this thread and help.

Advertisement: