News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

ATTN! Tapatalk users!

Started by androidhelpersdotcom, January 14, 2011, 06:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busterone

That site you linked to is violating the smf copyright.

An Electrex Concepts™ website © 2010-2011
All content property of Electrex Concepts™© 2010-2011

Proudly Powered by Open Source SMF Software © 2004-2011

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 27 queries.

the SMF portion of the above footer text is linked to a different site as well, instead of simplemachines.org.

Yigal

Copyright Information and Am I allowed to remove or modify the copyright?.
There is no purpose to this support topic.  I'll mark this topic solved.
Yigal V.
Contact me by PM

do yourself a favour and not annoy support helpers by spamming or messaging for support
1.x Support | 2.x Support | 5Mods

flapjack

I think he wanted to just let people know that:
QuoteUPDATE: We are receiving reports that ALL versions of SMF no longer work with the newest tapatalk app.

Tapatalk

Hello,

Just want to let everyone to know that Tapatalk app works with latest version of SMF and will continue to support it.

Recently we are resubmiting our MOD to the MOD team to review as the previous version is some non-conformance issue that is being work on, the issue is mostly related to the packaging and copyright issues.

Finder1

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kind of monkey I am still training, but I have gotten to level 9 now with Tapatalk. Ah it seems like so many moons ago (last week) I was stuck on level 2:

Opps I am not to post ten yet. I will be back to explain and further where I am at. Tapatalk will work, just not easy cheesy par-teasie at the moment. Actually it is, but only after the fact of the install working and looking back. I will say Tapatalks support is very helpful and I have no concern things will be working in the end.  ;D

Mick.

And that's a dzinerstudio's SilentWave theme too without its copyright.  >:(

busterone

ARG01

Quote from: bluedevil on January 23, 2011, 10:38:21 PM
And that's a dzinerstudio's SilentWave theme too without its copyright.  >:(

Typical.  ???
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: