News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Return to post or reply after posting

Started by donjazzy, January 15, 2011, 04:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donjazzy

I check this in Admin and there is no option for it. When a user post a fresh topic or a reply to an existing discussion, he should return to his post or reply at the bottom and see the post instead of returning to the topic page.  What I saw in Admin is return to first post, I don't want that. Thanks

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

donjazzy

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

It's a per profile setting, that every user can set for themselves. There is an admin option to make this setting default as well, unless I remember wrong...

Admin -> Configuration -> Themes -> Member options -> (your default theme) -> Configure guest and new user options for this theme ->  Return to topics after posting by default.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Thrilling

As Lex said, it's in member options of the theme.

Admin -> Configuration -> Themes -> Member options -> Your theme.
Geeksoup.net - Free Technical Support

Redefining tech support..

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

Advertisement: