News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Need help with installing packages..

Started by Glizz, January 15, 2011, 03:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glizz

Hey! I've been stuck on the part "Installing Packages" :(

I've search over whole google and cant find the answer... i have created the "temp" folder and added the "777" rights.

I wonder .. When i have installed a package it doesn't work.. i have been trying on Dream Portal And simple portal i am using SMF 2.0 RC4 and I'm pretty sure that i have downloaded the newest versions of the packages..

Also i am getting lots of errors when i am installing it.. Where do i active the packages? There is no packages in "Core features" like dream portal etc.. i upload the packages then "Install mod" Sometimes it sais "The package has been installed you can now... bla bla" All that happens it that i am getting redirected to Administrator center :S.

It is a green dot so i got the newest versions i got 3 installed but don't know how to active them :S please help and sorry for my bad English! i am using hxxp:000webhost.com [nonactive] as hoster and FTP i have a theme installed and i used to choose "Install with theme" am i doing wrong?

kat

Hi, Glizz!

Welcome to the forum!

Just so that you know, we have language-specific support boards, here, if it'd help.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?board=12.0

Spoogs

Side effect of that free host (i think)... I have seen quite a few post from folks having this problem and using 000webhost.com

Advertisement: