News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

repair settings prob and timezone settings problem.

Started by meko me, January 16, 2011, 03:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meko me

hello i'm using smf 2.0 RC3

i just changed my host and i uploaded repair settings.php file to correct paths but when i click on save settings i get

QuoteParse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home2/username/public_html/Settings.php on line 62

settings are not being saved.

and when i open my forum by url i'm getting this

QuoteStrict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /home2/username/public_html/Settings.php on line 62

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home2/username/public_html/Settings.php on line 62

please note there is no file expect index.php and .htaccess in my cache folder.

meko me

i'm attaching the screenshot of my phpinfo date settings this server is on ecatel

please tell me if this file needs to be edited.

thanx

Matthew K.

Would you please attach your Settings.php file, removing sensitive information.

meko me

Matthew K.

Sorry for such a long delay...I was doing something outside of my computer  ::)

Here is your fixed Settings.php - Some of it got removed somehow...so just add back the sensitive information and you should be all good.

meko me

Matthew K.

Great, glad to see that.

Marking Topic Solved.

Best Regards,
Labradoodle-360

Advertisement: